Call Pete Terrell today to discuss your roof
The weather is starting to warming up in Pennsylvania signaling the arrival of summer. For those homeowners considering a roof replacement, late spring through early summer is usually an optimum time of year for that type of work.
Providing Roofing Services to the Greater Susquehanna Valley
As an experienced General Contractor and Roofer, Terrell & Co Contracting provides roof replacement services for residents of Danville, Lewisburg, and other surrounding areas. Being based in Lewisburg has given us unique insights and experience in providing roof replacement service for clients residing in this part of Pennsylvania.
Experience has taught us that roofs that are in need of replacement due to age or damage will be further compromised by the onset of the repeated snowfalls and subsequent melts experienced in this part of our state. Having a new roof installed prior to the arrival of winter will ensure that your home has a roof that is fully prepared for the rigors of our harsh winter months.
Counter-flashed chimney on a roof we repaired in Lewisburg
Why Choose Terrell & Co Contracting?
Your decision to install a new roof will likely be one of the most significant investments you make in your home. The first step in maximizing that investment is hiring the right roofing contractor. Not all roofing contractors are equal. Experience, efficiency, price, and genuine commitment to excellence can vary tremendously from contractor to contractor.
What advantages would Terrell and Co Contracting bring to your roof replacement project?
- We are a local company – We are imbedded in, and committed to, our local communities. Within the small boroughs that we serve we work hard to provide excellent roofing work to our customers—many of which are fellow residents and acquaintances.
- Proven experience – We are not a fly-by-night roofing company. We have a solid track record of experience and expertise. We are committed to staying abreast of all advances within the roofing industry.
- We use only high-grade materials – Any new roof is only as good as the quality of its shingles. We use architectural-grade shingles on all new roofs that we install. Architectural shingles are heavier, and therefore more durable, than standard asphalt shingles.
- Quality customer service – We pride ourselves in providing outstanding customer service. From the onset of the project until its successful completion we will be there to answer any questions and provide any additional support that may be needed during the installation of your new roof.
- Genuine Commitment to Customer Satisfaction – For us, “customer satisfaction” is more than a marketing buzz phrase. Our success is entirely dependent upon having a solid reputation built upon customers than have been thoroughly satisfied with our work. Satisfied customers are our lifeblood.
Architectural shingles on a roof we replaced in Danville
“I trusted Terrell & Co with the replacement of my roof just weeks before the sale of my home closed. It was imperative the job be completed on schedule and be approved by real estate agents and appraisers. Terrell & Co did an outstanding job and now the new owners have a roof that will serve them well for decades to come.”
– Tyler Paulson, Danville, PA
If you have questions about roof replacement, or would like for us to provide you with a quotation for a new roof for your home, please give us a call. We would be happy to answer your questions and to discuss your specific circumstances and roofing needs.